12/04/2013

I shaved my head!!!!

To travel is to experience new stuff isn’t it? I have wanted to shave my head for a long time and this is how and where it happened. I arrive in El Bolson at 5 in the morning without having booked anything. What do I do in these cases? I choose someone who has and I follow this person. Katja from Finland seems well organized and has booked a bed in Casa del Arbol in the center. Christian from Germany and I decide to wait with her until the hostel opens. Casa del Arbol, nice name, and they have a bed and nice breakfast. I sit down to eat and Eyal appears, he was the Israeli sleeping outside in Perito Moreno, without a tent. We start chatting all together when I mention Durian (remember the strange fruit I tasted in Singapore?), Paul hears it from the other side of the room and joins in the conversation. Our little group is formed. Now we only need Anja to be complete. Anyways, we chat and then Katja says she wants to shave her head. Then I say I want to shave my head. We don’t hesitate long before we decide to do it together, tonight! We need a shaving machine. Sergio, the owner of the hostel invites us for dinner at his place where he has a shaver. This couldn’t be better! Eyal has a shaved head too, he can be the hairdresser, Paul films the whole thing in HD and Katja and myself are either victim or photographer, when we are not the one being shaved. What a strange sensation not to have any hair left on my head… it is all smooth and cold, as if someone put tigerbalm on my head. I cannot stop touching it, I am fascinated by this new experience. How do I look without hair? Well, now I see it, and so can you on the pictures in the link below.

1 comment: